A scholar by nature, Kyril is fascinated by the Heraldic Gifts. He is considered the foremost expert on the theories behind the Gifts and how they work.
He serves as Seneschal's Herald, and has his office in the Records Room. He is one of the few who has the encryption key for the Arrow-Code patterns, not that he really needs it since he has every pattern memorized.
Kyril's Gifts are unknown.
Details of Kyril's internship are unknown.
In the series Edit
Kyril appears in the following works:
- Exile's Valor, Heralds of Valdemar prequels, volume 2
- Arrows of the Queen, Heralds of Valdemar series, volume 1
- Arrow's Flight, Heralds of Valdemar series, volume 2
- Arrow's Fall, Heralds of Valdemar series, volume 3
- Winds of Fate, Mage Winds series, volume 1
- Winds of Fury, Mage Winds series, volume 3
- Storm Warning, Mage Storms series, volume 1